Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: MR. 500hp Focus gets hammered!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Bigkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 1999
    Posts
    601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Well, today coming from good ol' Gold's Gym(great chest/tri workout biggrin )........this asshole kid in a Ford Focus ZX3(said Duratec or some shit on the lower part of the doors) is weaving in and out of traffic. I didn't pay it too much attention until he jump on my ass mad I'm thinking DAMN here we go again rolleyes We just happen to catch a light. He cuts off a SUV to move over in the inside lane. I reach behind the pass seat to open the bottle biggrin Hit the engage switch, dial up my fuel on the Apexi(back to 0%) and lock my rpms to 2400. He had no clue what he is about to get. The light changes and I let him get what he thought was a lead and preceded to pound his ass. I pulled almost even with him by the end of 1st(damn, 1st comes way to fast). Powershifted into 2nd and the NOS was feeling good. Not sure how many cars I put on him by mid 3rd. He probably shut down after 3 or more. Oh, it wasn't pretty biggrin

  2. #2
    Inactive Member zip's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 1999
    Posts
    1,160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BigKat your racing stories have given MrRoger's a run for his money! Good kill. smile

  3. #3
    Inactive Member BlownSOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2000
    Posts
    244
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am sorry to ask, but does a ZX3 get that much respect? I am ignorant to the domestic lineup, did I miss something from Detroit?

    [This message has been edited by BlownSOL (edited September 18, 2000).]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Bigkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 1999
    Posts
    601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BlownSOL - Nah man, but you never no what you might line up against. They already have damn blower,turbo, nos kits available for them. Go over to any ZX3/Zx3 site and these guys are coming on strong. I wasn't take any chances. Don't let me catch ya sleep'n biggrin

    [This message has been edited by Bigkat (edited September 18, 2000).]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member HondaCivicEx98's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2000
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    dam i want Nos now. hehehe.
    dam my car gets hella hot.
    good kill

  6. #6
    Inactive Member code10-54's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 1999
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    bigkat: whaz UP dawg! hey foolish ya blown them ford fuckus outty on da streets use'n that muthas milk? shitz ya crazzy sick spray'n in da streets...punkazz ba-itches likes that don't give a f--k bout they rides if they weave'n likes a dumbazz...watch out sucka cuz them little HO's always gots shitz ta prove on tegs...i hate them chumps! yeah, them bastards gots hella shitz and come'n on strong cuz h/a lay'n on they azz bout they rides...7yrs. in da run'n for da tegs and da nu civic gots ta same f--k'n weakazz HP as da last gen...wake up peeps ta competition is on yo azz! koolio kill though bro...keep boost'n brutha...

    peace.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •